Sunday, July 31, 2005

Preserved Duck Eggs - Good For You!


I really was looking forward to trying these for a long time. My dad took this photo of Rob and I right as we first bit into our duck egg halves. Our faces pretty much say it all. But hey, there were several boxes of them in the Asian market, so someone must really like them! After this, my other family members refused to let the box of four remaining eggs stay in the house, let alone the fridge. They could have at least tried them! They were definitely worth trying! Despite my facial expresion to the right, I highly recommend the experience.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha. Oh man, those things are awesome. Just don't eat too much of them. All that salt is just too much for one person. They go great in congee, but I dunno if I'd eat them on a regular basis. Is that Robbie? O_O

August 01, 2005 10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude you eat them with soy sauce, scallions and tofu, nobody eats them plain :P

August 01, 2005 7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea Alia, those aren't meant to be eaten plain...
Can't wait to see you in August!

August 02, 2005 4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home